"I Don't Know"

I am really scared as to what I might be facing from now onwards.I don't know what I want to do with this world and what I'm asking back in return.I don't have the slightest idea what I'm going to do for living and what I'm gonna study when I finish high school.

I keep on saying "I don't know,I don't know" everytime someone,anyone ask me what I want to be.my mind is filled with doubts and curiosity.how will I see myself in 8-10 years time,how much I've change.

I don't want to regret my whole life for just some little mistake I've done.I mean,now,I'm just thinking really hard of which paper I should drop or I should add up to my SPM examination.I mean,God,I DON'T KNOW.

I am always looking forward for the day I will finally leave this horrible horrible place.call me coward or a loser for running away.but at least I know where my mistakes are.and no,although I don't intend on fixing them,I do plan on living alongside with them.

truthfully, I don't even know what I want.Whether it's to dispose all of my problems away or to deal with.A few years back,it seemed like I have the perfect life.friends I can look up to,family I can always rely on and well,nothing to be thinking about,really.

but the universe just loves to prove me wrong.everything is topsy turvy.family are still reliable,but only on certain occasions.for those I thought who could guide me,well,they're not so guideable(HAHA) themselves.

as for right now,my brain is clogged.and I don't know whats the point for this post,really.

TALK ABOUT SHITS,this one really is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom