Happy Birthday Prondek!


JAA!
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY BABE ;)

hope you'll have a great 17th birthday,Hina!
may God bless you always and I will always pray for you health.
wishing I will always be a part of your future as I always see you in mine :)
babe,always remember to pray to Allah and thanks for your sympathy ears and not to mention your endless advice and support ever since we first started friends in '05.
you've helped me through a lot and I hope I could always do the same for you
cheers for the many days for us to spend later on(esp jalan jalan kat KD before or after tuition!HAHA)
anddd last but not least,aku sayaaaaaaaaaaang kau,Pun***!<3

sincerely from,
your killer partner,Afiqah :D
(sorry aku tkchop lipstick mcm kau buat kat kad aku!HAHA)

p/s:sorry wei,delay kejap aa hadiah.kau tau aa betapa pokai and tingginya hutang aku wei :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom