A Good New '09

i guess its already 2009.and everything i did from early 2008 is still fresh in mind.no,i didnt celebrate new year because well,i promised myself i would read Quran on New Years Eve and plus,my cousin is staying at my house.

so,experienced from a few years back,all my resolutions went down the drain and they were NEVER close to happening,trust me.so 2/3 years ago,i stopped making New Years Resolutions.but this year,its back.and before that,my first and foremost resolution for 2009 is :

"I HOPE I CAN COMPLETE ALL MY RESOLUTIONS FOR 2009"

yeahhh :D so here goes :
  • i hope i can focus on my studies
  • i hope i can reduce the amount of cutting class
  • i hope i can be more responsible
  • i hope i can be a little less fragile
  • i hope i can pay all my debts before SPM
  • i hope i can reduce lies lies and more lies
tough luck.Pray for me will ya?

oh ya!before i forget,

cheers for "A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

hope its a wondrous 2009 waiting for us.have a good year guys :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom