Messy,Messy May




it's already freakin' May guys!do you guys notice how fast time moves by?

anyway,the party was OK.it was funny considering you're surrounded with these guys (refer to picture).

back to the topic.April was soo fast,i can't even remember how it entered my life.we're having our Diagnostics in 1 week time.since my school is so clever to start all the Acara Sebelum Sukan a week before our Intervention,pause everything that has got to do with Sports Day for our exam and having us to cram all our time for the preparation of Sports Day,and take the next week to actually slow things down (if we can) and followed by Diagnostics.GILA :O

i still haven't brush up my Add Maths for God's sake.not to mention my Sejarah is getting worse.Physics is waaay out of my chart and the rest is just .. blah.

so,we're all aware May is full of examinations (except,maybe for those kawad people,good luck anyway guys ;) ) and let's pray my Sejarah/Physics paper is not handed out empty this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom