Get Your Laughing Gas Ready,We'll Be Needing Them

Ilya : God,you're so lame la teacher
Mr Nathan : *looks at Ilya with -.-' face*
Ann :
teacher,do you know what lame is?
Mr Nathan :
yes i do.i'm looking at her right now.i see her every Thursday and Saturday

as to how i celebrated my day one of freedom is by,skipping school of course (Y).me,lana and ilya watched I Love You,Man.damnn,the movie was soo funny and i'm still smiling everytime i recall about the movie.haha,REDUNKULOUS! hahaha.after the movie,we ate Tako Tao and i owe ilya one because my dare embarassed her.she got rejected by azrel infront of everyone.hahahaha.

after a while walking here and there,we got ourselves Baskin Robin and there was this one boy about 5-6 years old.he was soo freaking cute.we observed him closely until his sister (i think,or whoever) noticed and laughed at us.after ilya left and we finished our ice cream,they were getting ready to leave until me and fiza pursuaded lana to ask his mom for a picture with that boy.and,lana,with nothing else on her mind expect for hugging that boy,immediately got up and asked his mum.hahaha.and obvly,we get to take a picture with him.COMELLLL.

so after finishing my errands,we went back to lana's place and after i prayed,we played our 2nd all time favourite game (1st would be Risk,mana boleh kalahhh,classic tu (Y) ), Monopoly!we could all feel the tension rising.especially everytime fiza have to pay lana or everytime none of us said a word cause we're all trying to set a good deal.it was super duper fun,mmg main smpai jantung boleh gugur sbb tknk berhenti tempat lana nnt kne bayar 10 million.mana nk korek duit?!in the end,lana won with a total 83 million and of course you can hear her laugh with full satisfaction.

by 5.30pm,while i'm waiting for my mum to pick me up,we hung out at lana's room and ended up with our own karaoke session,and mann,with me and lana singing to lana's comb with priceless expression and having lana as the backup singer is totally funny.we laughed like stupid hyenas and ended our day with me running down the stairs with alana carrying my bag (because my mum arrived and she need to pee,so i had to run to her ASAP).

and tomorrow,i need to spend my day at the library so that i can finish my Add Math's course work.what a drag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom