It's Not Like You've Never Enjoyed It

Reminder : I'm not talking to anyone through this post

We,talk bad about our friends most of the time,especially when you're pissed out.and,it's not that i don't know,people talk about me too,and i talk about them.everything is just going round and round.so,why am i still friends,maybe best friends with all of them?because when i'm pissed or mad,or anything,mcm whatever la kan but when i'm having a great time with them,when i know they're always there for me,that covers all the bad shit.so here's the thing,when i'm angry at them and i feel like shouting shits,i'll just try to remember all the good things that are worth remembering rather than the ones that's keeping my pain alive.

so they're my bestfriends and sometimes they do insult me or make fun of me or hurt me or whatever.but they're worth all the trouble just because i want them to be by my side.they're still my friend because all the trouble i went through with them are worth it.heck,i've never believe this : "good things in life are free".you want love?your payment would be heartbreak.you want friendship?your payment would be minor/major fights.but,hey i'm willing to pay.you?

when you talk about life,don't mention about how dissapointed you are in your life,instead,try recalling all the good times you have and try to convince yourself not to suicide.same goes to all the people around you.especially family:)

Damn,spreading love is a good thing.so what now?hug your computer/laptop because i'm sure everyone's(the people that you love,of course) photo is in your Picture file.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom