Let it Rumbleeeeeeeeee



Have you ever experienced this? :

You're the underdog in your class. You're smart, of course, but nothing compared to your classmates. Any question thrown to you, you can't come up with answers. Not even ideas that might lead to answering it. So, you studied hard for an upcoming test and during the test you felt this "Omg, I can answer this I'm finally getting the hang of it!" Obviously, there were still a few questions you couldn't answer but, some or most of it, you could. And it felt reaaaallly reaaaaaaallly goooooooooood. And after the test, everyone was buzzing about, "How was it?" and the smart dudes answered "Susah lah, aku tktau apa aku jawab" How do you feel?

Do you feel that you've beaten and became smarter than those smart asses overnight? OR Do you feel that you felt good during the test just because instead of not answering at all, you finally could(!) but that was not enough. There must be something wrong with yourself.

I felt the mixture of both - a bit of "Serious ah susah?" and "Omg, apa aku buat time test tu doh?" HAHAHA Thank you, Thermodynamics. OKAY, moving onnnnnnn.

OF COURSE I WANT THIS!!!!!!!

Since I'm staying outside of campus, my roommate/classmate brought a car with her. And it was a stick shift car... At first, I was obviously reluctant to drive it. When was the last time I drove a manual car? 2 years ago hahaha but, I gave it a go and proud to say, I could drive a manual car again!!! So happy!! (The first few tries had a few panic moments for me but let's skip ahead...) Lately, I'm so used to a manual car, that when I drove an auto car just now, my left foot was lifted to press on the clutch. Hahahahah, k bajet nk mampus.

Coming here, I'm friends with mostly people from Kuantan, Johor, Terengganu and Kelantan. The only other person from KL bound in my class apart from me is Faeez. So yes, these people drive manual cars all the time and they belittle people who drives auto. Pui! Moh le dtg KL bwk manual kau lepas tu stuck dlm jam kat bukit. Dpt auto je "hm tksedap bwk auto!!" tp bila nk reverse aku gak yg instruct kau stereng tu nk pusing mana.

I see my dad drive Auto and he's a pro driver. The most pro-est driver ever. True story. And my sister next to my dad. And they are 1000x better than you lots. So stop stereotyping people who drives Auto and cakap "Auto? tk best langsung" Memeyyy aa, kau duk mana je, senang bwk manual! Haktuih! *emosi sbb terasa hahahaha tp serious ah, KL + manual = Epic Win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom