Another Week

Done with week 6 of lectures!

The busiest one, so far. I had my test 1 for Fluid Mechanics. It was so-so. Finally getting the hang of Chapter 1, 2, 3(hopefully) and 4. Found out that Fluid is a sub for my calculus this semester (I miss Calculus u_u). Fluid has a lottt of formula and a lotttt of calculation so yeah, I can totally live with that. But I'm so bad at deriving units. Like, terribly bad. Super bad. Really, really bad. So yes, I get the figures right, but not the decimal point. Mesti dia cm lari and kena darab 100? darab 1000? bahagi 100? bahagi 1000? apa yg tk derive? Oh, Litres to Meter cubic. Oh gram to kilograms. Those kind of things :| so tktau lah nnt, syok sendiri buat entah lah unit tu betul ke idok.

On Monday, there was a fruit festival. RM4 for any fruit
you want!! But sadly, no durian :__( 
So my test was on Monday night. Obviously spent my whole Sunday and Monday preparing for the test. After the test, I went back and had a total blackout. Baring, then terus tertidur. Tak tukar baju pun. On Tuesday, I have to study for my Thermo quiz for Wednesday. And for Wednesday night, I had to prepare for my Hydrocarbon presentation and assignment.

Thankfully, I can finally breathe.

This coming Sunday, Terengganu had declared a holiday because they won for SUKMA 2012. I've lived in Terengganu for about a year now and this don't come very often!! Terengganu ni mmg tk suka cuti kot, bnyk cuti kt KL dia tk amik langsung!! So we have to take this opportunity to enjoy and balik rumah!!!!!!! ...... Not.

The one day Terengganu declared a holiday is the week before I have Thermodynamics test. What is this?!?!?!?! Before this tkda test kau tknk pulak cuti?! Dia mcm saja je tngk jadual, 'Oh, budak Chemical ni ada test hari Isnin, mesti tknk balik. K kita cuti minggu ni lah!' Dah kena fikir dua, tiga, empat ribu juta kali. And after a while, thinking it's for the best, I should stay here at Dungun and study my ass off. Haih, I better study and get something in this brain or else rugi je tk balik!! Stress! #studentlife.

Takut nya, Thermodynamics is my killer subject for this sem. Dalam class Madam explain, buat latihan semua, faham. Ye, faham, mesti lah. Angguk kepala, jerit jawapan bagai. Tapi bila buat kerja, 'apa ni doh?' Haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyways, what do you guys think of this invention? I don't agree with it at all. 2 months and we will lose the book? Bullcrap. I don't want to be keeping empty books in my shelves. I would like to display and read them again and put them in my future library so that my kids can have the same hobby as I do. Open it on Youtube and read the comments that disagree with this invention as I do. This, is what I'm talking about :



Not really a good idea eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom