Hello, Is This Thing On?

Yeaaaaaaahh, never thought this day is finally upon us!! .. The day I finally post another post. Mind = fucked.

Dramatic.

So anyways, it's already 5 weeks into my current sem and given the fact that I'm staying outside of campus, studying is even harder because I don't have a proper study table which makes my study mood so hard to come. Yes, a proper table with a proper height and a proper chair that supports my back is all supporting details to how I can get my study mood on. But, we'll figure something out. I brought my cute folded table and tried different ways to study comfortably and I might crack something somewhere..

And typical enough, being back to my semester means ranting about studies, assignments, tests, college affairs all the time to someone, everyone (Twitter) and also no one.. (here). Therefore, get ready for truckloads of whining and whatnot. Also, I'm v glad to see these faces again!

These silly but freaking geniuses. God, I'm really intimidated by each one of them, in a good way ;)
And to have bruch/lunch with my classmates again. Eating outside of Kapas Cafe and to face the beach. Yeah, I do have a nice campus!
Oh, just wanted to share this, the other day my English lecturer played with us human bingo. We had to write our classmates' names on a 5x5 table randomly and try to get bingo out of it. Each of us will get to pick someone to cross out and the way we call out the person is to describe him/her. Which is quite amusing to know how much that person knows the other. Weird remarks will forever be funny. And before the first person get to finish their description about the other person, the whole class would already figured it out and scream the name :')

So my name was a few of the last names to be called out (apparently I was not the target on their bingo table haha) and instead of one person giving descriptions about me, my lecturer made my whole class say something about me. And it was so nice of them all. Really a big AWWWW. Of course there was some of these ; "she's fat!!" (Guess who, yes, that was Faeez!!) "naughty!" and others. The good ones was really really reallllyy nice, but I'm to shy to type it here ehehehe, maleww.

Cheers to another good sem ahead xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom