Always A Problem

Herluu.

This is the second time I spent my Friday as a non-resident haha. Aini came to our house this morning and entered my room with a very high pitched "AFIIIIIIIIIIIIIQAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" (because I ignored her call to open the door downstairs so she had to call someone else to open it haha!) and I looked at her with heavy eyes and pulled my blanket to cover my face. When I woke up, she was at my feet, taking a little space of my bed, sleeping. Hahaha sorry Aini. Jangan ganggu waktu beta sedang beradu!

In the evening, we went out to buy a few things. I bought more of my much needed midnight treats (Apollo and a few biscuits) and went for late lunch/early dinner with my housemates. God, sedap nyewwww tomyam tadi tuu. It's at Megi Ketam Bistro. Maybe dia letak perencah Maggi kot dlm tomyam dia sbb ada rasa Maggi sikit haha. Sedap ah.

When I got back, I looked at my purse and noticed there is only one rm10 note and a few rm1 notes. This.. is.. depressing. Took a paper and tried to track my spendings. Wondered where my money went and remembered the time I went home last week and went out without extra pocket money and had to use my allowance. Last month, I only get to save less than a hundred and I guess it's the same for this month. Die liddis.

At the end of the last semester I get to save a quite impressive sum of money and hoping it would last longer in my bank account. But 2 months holidays was too much for my money to handle. Example,










And there were soo much. SUM 41 concert, all the movies and dinners and weddings attended. It's just too much for my small collection of money ;( haha. But it was allllllll so good. Good activities, good companies, good food. How can I resist? So, when I started a new sem, I had no money in my bank account and had to start all over again.

But the thing is, I don't know what went wrong but it looks harder now than ever to save money. Eventho I'm not staying in my campus and have to pay rent, my dad gave extra allowance but damn sonnn. I need to really consider the things I buy to the want or need list.

Semoga murah rezeki, Aaamiiinnn.

p/s : plus I have to save money for future holidays just in case! hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom