Take Off My Brain,The World Needs It

OMG,yesterday was super duper tiring.well,typically,my day started off with school.boring,boring.dapat tau Hari Terbuka Jumaat ni!ok then,somehow,around the 8th period,i left my phone on the table to sit with Areena.we talked talked talked,and when the bell rang,i packed my bag and straightly went downstairs.this time i was going to Alana's place.and since no one could pick her up,we have to walk back to BU.

i decided to buy a Slurpee (using Lana's and Fiza's money,i left mine at homeee thanks guys!haha) and when we arrived 7-E,paid for the slurpee,i checked my phone and found out i left it at school!i told Lana and she said "jom patah balik amik phone kau" Fiza macam boleh menjerit (ok,exaggerate) but,Lana insisted we turn back to get my phone.

and so we walked back to school,in search for Haris cause Lana told him to keep my phone while i was talking to Areena.so,with one large Slurpee for the three of us (yes,smua org pokai) we managed to get to school in one piece.Alana rushed upstairs and ran to the Teachers' Lounge.found Haris and he told Lana he passed the phone to Ilya. *menjerit*

we walked to Ilya's house and finally,i got my phone back.thank Godddd.chilled at Ilya's crib to watch her soak her feet and hands in salt water (blame her darn allergys),and by 3.15pm we walked back to Alana's house,through the damned highway!bapak panas aaa!had a fun time laughing with Alana with her slang (Y) and ble smpai OU je,mmg lega tkterhingga aa!dapat aircond,boleh tidurrr

arrived at Alana's house safely around 3.35pm and menjerit jerit kat maid dia ckp penat.nasib Kak Isma boleh layan haha.dapat tidur for a few minutes and Alana and Fiza woke me up to eat lunch with them.

and as for today,me,Lana,Ilya and Wa skipped school and our whole day was spend at the library for some major revision.my brain is rusting and i need some Chemistry and History oil to get it back working as usual.

i finally finished my chapter 1 for Chemistry,baru chapter one,tau,but it's a start kan?so wish me luck in every other 8 subjects people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom