Its Already Time?!

OH.MY.GOD.

I cannot believe my final exam starts in a few days. LIKE SERIOUSLY?!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE 2 WEEKS LEFT WITH NADHRAH, WAA AND WIDAD AND WHY IS EVERYTHING IN AN UPPER CASE LETTERS?!

haih, apart from finals that are coming up (OMG, FINALS!) i'm really not doing a good job concentrating on it. tau gelabah je lebih tp still tkleh nk react towards that gelabah-ness. terbodoh je selalu. what i'm trying to point out here is, i have a lot on my mind. and i think the amount of concern i put it in is equal to my finals (btw, exaggerate, its not equal to my finals. should be less)(btw, OMG FINALS!!)

but still, i keep replaying my mistakes over and over again in my head. its haunting me like mad and i could just feel this heavy load on my shoulders. crap crap crap

anyw, wish me luck and pray for my finals (OMG FINALS!!!) i really need to score this sem badly. p/s : i wish he could wish me luck sincerely, he has always been my drive to do better :'(
You know that. but neah, i don't think he will, not in this condition.

ANDDD YES, i always post videos ;)



As Told By Ginger has always been one the best cartoons on Nickelodeon. And i love the intro, so i'm sharing this hehe

Someone once told me the grass is much greener
On the other side

From where I'm standing
My grass is green

haha i miss this. A lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom