Done With This Chapter

I can't believe it's already four months and its the end of my 2nd semester! Okay, its actually Graduation Goggles with me (pls watch HIMYM haha) I mean, can't wait for the end of the sem but in the end, its sad, really.

I hate studying in Kuala Pilah and i can't wait to go to a better campus, i swear. It's so small and nothing good ever happens in there. Nak buat big events pun cm "uhh nk buat mana? Anjung? muat ke?" yes, seriously.

The few things i appreciate throughout my whole 2nd sem is:

1) My Physics lecturer is the.best.Physics.lecturer.EVER. and now thanks to her, my Physics is better than ever
2) Nasi Ayam and Kenyal-kenyal. Nasi Ayam paling sedap dlm dunia and Kenyal-kenyal is actually seafood tofu, sedappp!
3) My friends
4) My best friends and by that i mean Nadhrah, Wa, Widad, Ayu, Faeez and Hafiz

So, there's not much to like about Beting (OR Parit Tinggi) but, i will really really really miss number 4 :''''( literally spent the whole 4 months with them. LITERALLY. Ayu was a rare case because she was in a different class but the other 5? haha we breathe the same air all the time

I'll miss being in the same class as them, putting tables together with them so we can have lunch with all 6 of us together, studying and arguing about Maths solution, betting on test marks to see who gets to treat who for lunch, walking back from class, birthday celebrations, outings, everyythinggg.


Wish Muin would have stayed longer cause then i would appreciate him better? haha but a few months with him was also great cause he was with us the whole time too.

But, yeah, those are the few things I'll miss from my 2 semester at Kuala Pilah and I have to say 2nd sem is definitely better than my first ;) Wish all of us luck and pray for us! :B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom