Yo,Get Use To This

some of the bad habits i know i've been repeating a lot of times :

  1. I give out false hope.okay dramatic pulak bunyi but then .. it's true.bila org ajak keluar terus ckp "ok,boleh" but i don't get everything sorted out.i didn't plan transportation,what time,how am i going home and etc etc.i just have this feeling where i just like to hear them say "yeayy" tp last last bila tkdpt keluar mcm .. ha ye aa
  2. I ignore phone messages.i reply them when i feel like it.tu pun lambat gila/most likely,never.but if it's important,of course la reply
  3. I am never punctual.yes,don't expect me to be on time.if you're expecting me to be there at 2, ckp la nk jumpa at 1 o'clock.i made Haris wait for me 2 hours man!nasib la dia baik :') thats the worse case so far.but sometimes,it's not me.it's the transportation problems.right now,i can still blame it.nnt dah boleh driveee *rolling eyes*
  4. I make excuses a lot.yes,banyak la alasan.but normally,people buy it.but it's not always shit.it's true most of it.tp pnjng berjela la nk cerita
  5. I hate to forgive easily.i will always try to make it hard for you to make me say "tkpe,no big deal" on big issues.things i take serious,kau ckp la sorry 1000 kali.susah baiii
  6. I have a face thicker than the Wall of China.i've thrown away "shame" from my dictionary.and i have a good poker face okay!
  7. I raise my voice suddenly.tktau kenapa.but when i talk,my voice just raises up.

and sometimes,people misjudge me for certain things :

  1. like i lie a lot.i used to.dulu,kecik kecik.but people still think of me that.i will always try hard to avoid lying.but people always assumed me lying when i make excuses "yg pnjng berjela jela".it's not lies,it's the truth.i make excuses based on what happened,not out of the ordinary.mcm i overslept,pastu pakai je la alasan tu eventho tkde kena mengena.get it?
  2. my expression.everyone thinks i always give them the "i-hate-it" look or "whatever" look.mcm bila cerita muka menyampah je slalu.haha,i'm not like that okay.i love listening to everyone's ranting.but my expressions will always define something different.for this,i blame Al-Azim,Haris and Azim for always making me frown whenever i see them.
  3. my voice.bunyi mcm marah,but no.i don't like to get mad easily,i just like to get upset easily.kdng kdng org suruh ajar,and my voice will change,people always thought i was impatient.i love teaching to my friends what i've learnt ok.org slalu ingt aku marah sbb dierang lembab ke apa.honestly,aku tkkisah kalau org slow ke tak,aku just suka ajar :( like i said,my voice just suddenly raises up on its own.dosen't mean i'm mad okay.

one thing i've discovered is,do i make you feel stupid when you're around me?when i discovered that,mcm tkpercaya je.i can never make anyone feel stupid because,i'm always the stupid one.i'm still trying to find out how did i make my friends feel stupid around me.hmmm.

anyw,point of this post : i just want people to know how i am.kenapa ttbe tkreply msg,asal slalu lmbt ke apa.i just want everyone to know what i am and what to expect from me.the bad traits of me.i'm no saint.i have my flaws here and there.and what you've read is some of it.when you're with me,pls see these coming.and if you don't like the way i roll,tell me.there's always room for changes (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom