Just What I Need

ok,the past week was not fun.seriously.i mean,i know the fact that i'm not that stressed out like anyone else,but my brain do get exhausted from studying.i mean,everyone does right?

so, #1:if it means i'm a whole lot stupidier(this is evidence #1 that i'm stupid) than you,fine.my brain can't withstand even 2G of memory.but my point is,i'm tired.eventhough i did mention i don't have nervous feelings,but my brain has muscles for it to get tired,but no feelings HAHA (ok,excuse me for not taking Biology please :B )

but thanking God,thanking every-effing-one in this world,i thank you for giving me 2 days off for my trials.sumpah lega tkterkata.i love this feeling again when you know you're not rushing absorbing everything into your head last minute.

tp seriously,penat gila fikir mcm mana nk study for the next subject in less than 24 hours.lg pening kalau 2 subjects in one day.so ni mcm kasi rehat kejap 1 hari je dah cukup.serious.

so my deepest condolences to those who take Biology/Arts AND EST.serious tkejek.mmg kesian.tkbreak lngsng dari 1 sampaiii 16 Sept(excluding weekends).tkrasa mcm nk bunuh diri ke?(ok,this is making fun) hehe

so,anyw,trials is suppose to be a big deal.but all i see is people taking it lightly everyday(ok,just my classmates,really) but we still have to do our best right?

we still have a few more papers to go,lets get to work!(ok,ok right after eating! :} )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom