I Talk To Myself A Lot

i just cleared both my Hotmail and Yahoo inbox.Yahoo was easy,most of the emails was from Facebook or Twitter.so i just scroll through it once and deleted everything.easy as pie (teringat cerita Mickey Mouse)

buuttt,Hotmail was not a pleasure.i really have to go through it one by one.literally,all through 300 messages.and mcm baru seminggu (ok,not really.its 2 weeks,but wtv).well,the messages from Myspace was deleted while the others are all from my mum and dad.my mum sent me dozens of emails about my phone bill,which of course i choose to ignore and as usual,my dad would be sending funny emails or something religious <3 and sometimes,it fun to read all of it,but malas.

and the reason i have the urge to check my inbox?i have nothing better to do right now.

tomorrow,i'll be going to school x( extra classes for Add Maths and Physics.what a bore.but i guess i'll come,since i'm no good in either both subjects.and after thattt .. i don't exactly have any other plans.i am not in the mood to drown my head in my books,but reality is calling me every minute.and so i guess i'll be heading to the library :(

i knoww,kenapa tkstay rumah je study?kena ke pergi library?well,yes,i can't study at home,too many distractions.and other places too,my friends' house or anywhere,mesti tkboleh concentrate.damnn,i wish i have photographic memory.

gahh,boringnyaa.it doesn't feel like the holidays.tkpe tkpe,lg 3 bulan jeee.then i'll have my true break.

p/s : point of post : NOTHING

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom