2 Down,18 More To Go

oh yeahhh :D i did my Tassawur paper and it was okay.still no high hopes.but i'm just hoping it'll be better than my Diagnostics.anyway,look at this

EWatsonxon the bright side.. I have an MSN which you guys can add, and sometimes send in emails EmmaWatsonsMSNForFans@hotmail.co.uk

jom laa add dia and tanya khabar Alex Watsons *kening.mana tauu ada jodohh haha.

oh wait,jap.dia post tweet baru:


EWatsonxYes guys, I do have MSN.. But I don't give it out. Sorry. xx

haha too bad so sad.dah lmbt aa.i'm a devoted stalker.

anywayy,i just feel like i want to share something funny.

sapa yg osbessed and bukak FB 24hours mesti dah pernah baca kat notes Diey.but,why share with just FB users?share with the whole world laaa :) haha

what Ann said "mana krng dpt idea nk ckp benda benda canni ha?" eh,creative.tkleh nk buat apa dah laa 8) haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom