Going Down

Well. This is quite the disappointment. Said I would try to blog more this year but entering April I only have 2 posts haha and the year before was actually 7. Man, I suck so bad. My university life is literally (figuratively) a roller coaster, I barely have time to breathe (yes, I won a trophy for exaggeration <- and again)

Eventho my subjects this sem is much much much easier than last sem's (all Chemistry subject, HELL YEAH) but dammit, why must this sem be so busy? I hate the fact that we have Fesko and Workshop in the same semester. Putting my life in a tornado motion. But other than that, this sem was 10x better than last sem.

More downside is my Organic Chemistry lecturer keeps on cancelling our class, leaving us all hanging. The first few months, it felt like we didn't even take on that subject. Nobody ever discussed whatever term there was in OC, or how to study and stuff. Then it lead to less tutorials for us to do, less discussion, less intake, less output. So then, by study week, I still had no idea how to answer OC for my finals.

But Alhamdulillah, my basic Chemistry is still good as new in my mind, put them all together with the logic there is in Chemistry and you get the pure Chemistry out of OC. By the last day before OC paper, I loved it. It was too late, if I loved OC earlier, I could ace that subject, but, no. I get OC the night before my paper but it was too late to memorize everything.

I remember how it goes, the mechanism, the structures and stuff, tp tertukar sikit sikit. Like Nitrogen Dioxide with Nitrate Ion -__-' stupid simple mistakes. So close. Tp apa kah daya? Tawakal je lah.

You know what, there is so much to rant on about and I would love to pour it all out in a different post. Like how my finals went, the time where Nadhrah finally came to Dungun (!!), how I didn't get college next sem, how my parents came and had a quick holiday when picking me up and all. But later, when I have time ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom