Mid-Term Break

Haluuuu.

Yes, I am back blogging at Bukit Jelutong. Yezzuh! So anyways, my family and I just got back from Vietnam. And it was so-so. Not exactly exciting. Nothing fun actually. Unless you just like to shop. But other than that, eh.

I mean, Cu Chi Tunnel was something. I even had a chance to fire a gun which was awesome. Mula mula cm takut sbb the gun recoils so I was afraid if I shoot so hard, the momentum would be so big, the gun would recoil and I would be thrown back. Haha so many calculation was going through my head that time. Tapi bila dah tembak, tknk berhenti. Dude, might as well gimme a machine gun, I can handle it :B haha

But that was it. We went down the tunnel which after that scream thigh cramps because we had to bend down to go through it and when it was too tiring, we just crawled our way out. Also very tiring. Damn Vietnam people are so small and skinny.

And the rest of the trip was shops, shops and more shops. My mum suggested Mekong River but her friend told her not to, and she would explain why when we get back. Which multiplies the creepiness in that never-been-heard story.

The upside of the trip was I found a USD10 Aldo shoe. Bought it because its too cheap. Bought a full DVD set of Scrubs. Which I will bring along with me back to Dungun for the next torturing 13 weeks of not coming home. Anddd, my sister and I got ourselves a traditional Vietnam clothes! Yayy.




I'm still upset I only get two days at home for my holiday. Last Friday I met up with Fahmi ♥ Yayy, dia dtg Shah Alam :D and we went out with Jaa and Farisha :B and for tomorrow I'm still not sure how I'm gonna spend my day while the day after, I'll be on my way back to Dungun because I have class on Saturday AND Sunday. *Screams*

Not getting any assignments done this holiday, fo' sho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom