Hey Life

Its currently 2:55AM and I've just finished my Process Chemistry's tutorial. As usual, bila class tkstart pukul 8 boleh tidur lmbt lmbt and right now I just feel like pouring some things off my mind. But where do I start?

First, my classes are a mess. I am constantly lost in both Chemistry subjects; which is bad. I just took 2 days off from my classes and now, I'm totally lost. Thats 2 days I'm never getting back and making me think twice (or maybe not thinking of it ever would make it better) before I skip any classes.

Two, my Organic Chemistry lecturer keeps cancelling our classes! She canceled 3 weeks of lectures. Seriously. If its English, I don't give any hoots.

Three, I kinda just a little wee bit hate my English classes.

Four, not actually homesick, but I can't wait for next week so that I can hop on the plane and get my ass back in Shah Alam. And yes, it would be pretty hilarious if I did literally 'hop-on the plane'. Will try to do that. Will update on that next week. Haha

Five, whenever I'm at Dungun, I really still do miss my Pilah friends. This place is great, no doubt. Its just that, I would really enjoy it better when they're around ;/ :''/ I would pick up the phone, dial up Nadhrah and Wa and talk to them non-stop. AND DUA DUA CELCOM WHICH IS ANNOYING. Haih, I just really miss you guys :'(

That's about it. For now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom