Subhanallah

After watching a movie with my family, i finally faced my laptop and check on the usual updates. First nmpk status wawa ckp bulan lawa. okay, boleh pass lagi. Bukak Twitter, semuaaa update pasal bulan. So, i just had to go check it out.

Tried looking out my window, but, that didn't work out. Ran downstairs, switched off the alarm and immediately looked at the sky. Astagfirullahalazim. It was not even 5 second when I looked at the sky and i ran back inside to call my sister, i just had to share this with her :)

Called my dad too and he was just as amazed as us. My dad made a few phone calls to tell our uncle an aunty and even forced one of his staff to stop driving and look at the moon haha.



Benda tak selalu jadi, tp ni lah kebesaran Allah. If you can witness this, you're just lucky :)

p/s: i dunno how they manage to get a picture of the moon. Tried loads of time and result : FAILED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom