Its Been A Long Time

Yesterday, I went out with Jaa. It was not an outing, I guess it was just me, tagging along with her doing her final touch ups for her final project. She's just THAT busy until the only way we could keep up is while she's doing her work. And there's nothing wrong with it, I actually feel glad she still remembers me even when she's busy.

Hehe, I actually promised my sister I would pick her up after class so that we could go to a cafe near our place to use their Wi-Fi haha tp Jaa pulak ajak, so my sister tagged along with us. Somehow, it waaaasss, sleepy. Jaa dragged us to Subang -> Setiawangsa -> Subang and back to KL. hehe my sister and I slept the whole car ride haha

And finally, after a few persuasion, we sat down, had something to eat and we actually talked to Jaa. Haiyaaa, such a busy woman lah you. And yes, I miss her v v much. Rindu lah dia as a whole. Lama tk lepak.

Other than that, I miss Lana. and Danial. and maybe Harisudin, also Syaqeel. Oh, Majid. But mostly Lana.

And if I was gonna type out 'LOL' it would be for this and anything equivalent that would be as funny as this :


P/S : Ann, kau jealous tk aku still tk mention kau?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom