(swearing words) x 10000

I'm so mad right now. Keeping myself busy for a month in UiTM literally had me in their cave. In general, I didn't know anything about whats going on outside the gates of UiTM. Especially about the Bersih rally. Tu general stuff. Nak update social life pun payah. The only times I get updated for good is when I have time to log in my Twitter. Tu social life. Nak update my personal interest lagiiii susah. Like this for one :


WHAT THE HELL, I MISSED THE PREMIER OF THIS VIDEO. NOW I FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE FOR REAL. MAYBE THIS LADY WOULD DO THE PART


SHE "EMBRACED AND KISSED" JULIAN LIKE WTF. OKAY NOW I'M SUPER MAD!

Gonna blow up every UiTM because I blame them!!

p/s : BTW, gotta love 2:14 - 2:17 haha Fab is so adorable and Julian certainly picked up some new singing expressions (!!!) haih, tolong lah dtg Malaysia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom