Newest Interest

So lately, for my trip to Italy, I picked up a new thing to be amazed about : Murano Glass. It all started in Venice ... (please let there be an imaginary cloud on your head where suddenly you see the images of what I'm trying to describe here)

Venice has got to be the most wonderful place ever. The most beautiful place everrrr. I've only heard about Venice somewhere in our history where Venice is one of the greatest trading places bla bla bla. But never took any interest in it. Now, I'm a whole new person that loves Venice as much as I love tiger and lions and cats and The Strokes and books and rings and bags and watches and (the list goes on)

Okay, so we arrived there, an island without roads, no moving vehicle on ground, just on water (AHHHMAAZZZIINNNGG) and a maze-like town. Noticed a lot of Murano Glass sign everywhere especially on window shops and made jokes with my dad "Ba, Murano dah bankrupt, tk buat kereta dah, jual gelas je!" har-har, humor me, I know its not THAT funny T_T

Then we had pizza. And as we were walking back to our hotel, my mum noticed a shop which, to me, looked like any other shop with the sign Murano Glass on it haha. I entered and said "woww, ni lawa lah ni ma" Quite a few times. and then the owner said to me "I did this all by myself" "(uh huh, I'm sure you did) Oh realllly?" "Yess, would you like to see my workshop?" and took me at the back of his shop.

His workshop was the best part ever.







He has tons of jars of glasses on his shelf. Many types, many colours, many patterns, many whole lot of variety! I even said to him "can I touch everything?" haha and he laughed -.-' DUDE, I'M SERIOUS. haha called my sister to share my joy!







omg, I LOVE VENICE x2 !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom