Andddd, They Will Go Down With Us

*mama telling bedtime stories last week

Mama : and her sick daughter did not go to school today because the teacher doesn't mind.if she goes to school,the teacher would say "don't come to school!later,i'll get infected.go and infect your family instead"
Me : eish,mama,mengarut gila -.-'

and now you know what happen?my mum is sick.and it was like mine,batuk tkhabis habis.memang berjangkit aa.sorry ma x( kesian tngk mama sakit :s well,actually i pass around my virus to nearly my whole family.my sister is already sick la
st weekend.my dad had a fever,a while.and noww,my mum.i spread virus faster than doing my Add Maths paper.

anywayy,last Saturday,i bought this :


and guess what?tkbaca lagi.i really really am trying to refrain myself from reading it.kalau tkk,memang la tkberhenti.but,i could really finish the book in one day,but the problem is,i CAN'T SPARE MYSELF A DAY.

but,i can't take it anymore.right now it's nearly 1AM.after i'm done with my Komsas, Rumusan, Comprehension and Summary,i'll start right away,tonight/this morning(whichever).it's distracting me badly :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom