I Can Be Proved Wrong

i was going through blogs today,and so it seems,hari ni ramai jugak org update.and one of them is Syakir.i didn't know where he get the ideas from his lastest post.tell me,Google ke Wikipedia ke atau dari buku kau amik?haha.ok ok,joking.but it opened my eyes O.O <- see?besar tak?

I've learned - that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that


we all know all of this.we've experienced this.going through my friend's action who is actually really really important to me.but all i could think of is my principle.of how i could not let go of my ego,all built up to defend myself.i know what's right and i know what's wrong,but after years of friendship,am i still that stupid to just let it all go?

what i've been telling myself is,i'm not stupid.what she did was against everything.until,

I've learned - that sometimes you have to put the individual ahead of their actions


and i actually recall,she does means something to me.even if everything is not the same.i know i should tell her that i still care for her.what she did was wrong?yes.but i couldn't give up on her.she's my friend and she's been there when i cried,when i need to talk to someone.

whatever it is,i have been holding on to this principles for such a long time.but now i know,sometimes,the individual is more important than what i think is right.stop saying i don't miss her.I do.

i knew this all along.we all has this 'thing' in our head.you know,the one that keeps on telling us things but we chose to ignore it?me?i just needed someone to point out the obvious to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom