We Strike Again!


school was,school.ilya,farisha and athirah was absent,so theres me,lana and jaa.after recess,it was IT/Seni.the Art students went down to bengkel and do whatever they do down there while the IT students stayed in class because Pn Nurlyza have a meeting or so.

i slept during recess by arranging chairs and i,well,tidur la.after recess i can hear my dammit classmates nudges me with "afiqah,bangunnn" "BANGUN AFIQAH,DAH HABIS REHAT" and i replied with "hmmm" "TAKNAK BANGUN,NANTI LA!" and finally i can hear Fit saying "do you realize you're the only girl in class?" i sat up straight look around and "well,apparently,now i do" and i streched and read My Sister's Keeper for a good half and hour.

after that,i can see Izzud and Daniel sweeping the class and i walked back to my table with heavy heads.i felt dizzy and tried to do my AddMaths and Chemistry work.Alana is MIA and i sat silently at the back of the class while watching the boys getting amazed with Clean and Clear -.-" pelik gak haha

oh yeah,one of the guys in my class found this stick and while we're sitting in big groups talking suddenly Buj came over with the stick and started shouting to it "APA KAU NAK IRFAN?" (if you dont get the joke,Irfan actually resembles a stick,no kid) and he starts to punch the stick while yelling Irfan's name and you can see Alana laughing hysterically next to me.haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Menu

Antidote For Your Boredom